Wednesday, 31 August 2005

Back to the grindstone

Hey kids. After the bank holiday I went back to work. It was good. I apologise in advance for my goony typing. Considering my job, which involves a lot of audio typing, this makes me look awful. Hopefully I can correct my mistakes as I go along. Maybe not haha.

I have been mainly watching lots of Lost which the lovely Joshua got for us. Its been great. Also listening to the Arcade Fire a lot and having wierd dreams about 2001, the film.

Toots the cat was sick on my side of the duvet last night and it stained everything. That little cow. I'm sure she didn't do it deliberately but didn't do it on Joshs side of the bed! OH NOOOO!!!!

Work I walked about and tried to cover my many visible tattoos. It didn't work. Work probably hate me.

I have to finish there and go to another place on Monday, which seems silly really, as I like it there and they want me to stay on now, and its stupid training up another girl, even though the agency probably get more money for that, but the agency got me this palce before they knew my current one wanted me full time. Also this new one is until Octoer or something and the other one is sort of rolling week by week depending on if the girl I'm coverings Mum died in Australia or something.

Well kids. Gotta go now and eat lemon cake and sweet potato. not together, but thats an idea for next time isn't it.

See you next time, or on Suicide Girls looking at my boobies.

No comments: