So today Josh and I went to town and wndered about a bit. It was fun, we had lunch (moules and frites and cod) and then bought some bits and bobs. I treated myself to some Nigella cookie cutters. Our wedding list will be Nigella stuff I swear. Its so pretty. I love the salt pig and the cofee mugs. Everything so bulbous and egg shaped. I have been eating a lot of sweets these last few days, and maybe as I am getting older, sweets seem to be making me into a angry young women. Maybe its just me releasing the frustration of work this week, or Pat doing my nut in or money/job woes. Who knows. But I ranted and raved a bit which was fun. Maybe not for Josh though.
On the way home we stopped in Howard Davis Park and listened to a brass band play music from songs. We came in near the end but it was good fun, there was lots of people there too, sitting in the warm (September!) sun baking.
Tonight we went to Lesleys house. Shes my aunties mad friend. Lesley is good fun, and having led an interesting life/good job she has lots of stories and things to tell which is fun. Shes a complete man eater and that I don't really like but I'll not worry about that now... We're house sitting for her for the next few days as she's going to England. She has 2 lovely spaniels; June (deaf as a post) and Audrey. Sooooo lovely. Her house is too. Also her lodger moved out and she has a fabulous view that makes me want to ask to move in, but maybe Pat would be a bit put out. Also without a car its a BITCH to get to. But the view! And as a rich marketing director with lawyer boyfriend, they have lots of gadgets like juicers and swish ovens and sky tv and stuff like that. So that will be fun. Lesley has also insured me on her car for the few days we are there so I am mobile once again! Although i;ve not driven an automatic so this could be a complete adventure thats for sure. Eeek.
Like I said, it would be perfect to live there if Lesley wasn't such a fucking man tease before/after a drink. I know I am spazzing about nothing but it does my head in to watch her do it. I know I have nothing to worry about but Joshua is such a nice friendly guy he'll talk and joke with her like he does everyone and she'll go all wierd and I can't really do anything about it. I'm really not a jealous person but I so could not handle living there because mainly I want us to have our own place but also as I would never feel like I could relax at all and I'd feel threatened by it all. Its such a stupid way of thinking but I can't help it. Even though she has dogs and stuff. I know living with my aunt is bad enough at the best of times, and she drives me and Joshua potty but I know Pat wouldn't try and seduce him soon as my back was turned.
Saturday, 24 September 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment