I don't think its possible, but we need to move out like NOW. Well, on my wages we could I guess but it would be tight.
Last night, this random women wa in the conversatory with Pat. She lived down the road, and came in after a long soy involving a dog on the roof over the road.
We were upstairs watching lost all ngiht, and went downstairs for some tea, at which point, the women, who was HAMMERED as was my aunt, started shouting at us. my aunt tried to introduce us, but because I had a vest on, she could see my tattoos. Well fuck knows what a tattoo has done to offend this women, or how it is ANY business of hers 1.WHAT I do with my life because I am an adult and shes a STRANGER to me. 2. WHEN did I start listening to the words of a drunk?
I don't have great patience with pissed up cunts at the best of times, but tried to atleast listen for my aunts sake, but gave up when the condacending bullshit didn't stop. Broken record or what. So Instead I went to take out the trash whilst Josh made some sweet potato. This bitch started screaming her head off telling me to not walk away from her and stuff, but I went out anyways, and she didn't stop. Josh told her I had gone out, but nope, and I could hear her from the from of the house.
When I got back, she was wobbling about pushing Josh, who had a knife in his hand and was trying to cut potato, which was a disaster waiting to happen. She kept on shouting about how old she was, and Josh looked at her blankly saying 'good for you, Im 31' and then she carried on pushing so I had to stop her and say 'you're a bloody embaressment. how dare you! you dont know me!' etc.
We fucked off upstairs with our SP chips abd she was still talking about us, 'they wont sleep together!' WTF? When exactly is it any of her business??
I had had enough by this point and was furious. Pat was too drunk to do anything about it and sat there silently unable to string a sentance together.
Then whilst we watched Lost, I could hear her screaming GET UP TREVOR!!!! over and over whilst she rolled about the floor. I think she was having somekind of episode, but by this point i had given up and closed the door.
About 3/4am, she comes INTO OUR ROOM and asks for help trying to find her glasses. I am quite rude to her and tell her unless she wants to apologise she can fuck off. Then she calls me stroppy and goes. 5 minutes later she comes back asking why wont I help, and I tell her to go ask my aunty 'you'd get me to wake up your mother?' 'my moher is dead. Go ask my aunty if you want help, I suggest you GET OUT' etc. Then she tries to turn the light on and at this point I jump out of bed (oh look! we're sleeping together) and shove her out the door.
I don't care how she got home, if she stole the TV or got ran over by a milk float on the way back to her coffin. Fucking bitch.
How dare anyone talk to me like that? How dare she. I don't know her. How dare she judge. Then expect me to help her? I'm optimistic that my aunt would have let her get away with it had she been able to string a sentance together. This women I didn't even know. Jersey fucking beans. Man. Josh and I seem way more together than she did, how DARE she even talk to me like that. I don't even let my family talk to me in that matter. how fucking condescending.
I have to get out of this house and into our place again. I hate being treated like a fucking spastic teenager.
Monday, 5 September 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment