Monday, 12 September 2005

Will Work For Food

So today, again, I am not working. I went with Josh to town as he had a second interview which seemed to go well. I hope he gets it, he seems really excited about possibly working there.

I went to sort out some bank stuff, yet again, [yawn] and then to Excel, mainly to just show my face. I saw Nicola, who said "Oh, youre not working today?" like she was suprised, she was the one who said she was going to get me some work for today in the first place. Maybe I am in a grump, I don't know, but that sounded pretty dumb to me.

Grrrr. I don't even know why I am in a grump anyways. What the heck is wrong with me?

I feel totally useless at the mo. There is nothing more frustrating than wanting to work and not being able to. I want to join a company and get settled and really make a difference and feel part of something. Temping is good and everything, but the stop/start/gap inbetween is frustrating. I'm not BAD at what I do. I don't ask for a lot of money and I certianly work hard for what I get. What is it that people don't like? I've got experience. I don't look that bad. I can't work it out.

heres a little edit, I am doing a few days filing with XL, until friday at some place, something along the lines of Standard Charter City Trust Incorporated Company Bank of somewhere larg and important. Or something. Sorting out their files, into alphabetical order and cataloging them. I als nagged 1st recruitment to get me some work, but they were talking about less money than the 11 quid an hour... this filing melarky is 7.50 which is better than nothing but i don't know if I fancy until the end of October working for less than I was at RLD.

Hmmm.

No comments: