Thursday, 22 September 2005

You what?

What do the following things mean?
DISPO, POSTING VALIDATION, IAA (why isn't it just a bank account?) MIGRATION, MATURED/MATURITY, REVERSED RECORDS, HIGH RISK COUNTRIES, REVERSERD RECORDS, HIGH RISK COUNTRIES, FT RECORD, WEALTH POSITION, LEDGER, TRADING POSITION, BOOKED AND AUTHORISED, SCAN REFERENCE, REVERSAL PROCESS, MONEY MARKET, CHAPS, HISTORY RESTORE VALIDATED, FIXED DEPOSIT, SECURITIES ... just for starters.

What is the point in making go for training sessions on programs that seem to be really important but beyond my knowledge as of yet. Yeah maybe I can learn something, but right now its like being asked to run like Linford Christie before I can even crawl. Worse still, the more I seem to hint that I am totally lost and confused about these things, no one seems to bat an eyelid, like its normal. Some people I work with, when I ask for help or apologise for something or exaplin that I feel don't feel like I know what I am doing, they give me a "oh big deal look" and reply with something like "aren't we all dear" .

Still me in these sessions or not explaining to me the utter basics of this seems totally dumb to me. Not that I would seem to get it, although I would try. I am not ebing difficult, it is just that NONE of it seems to make any sense to me at all. I don't know. I just try to grasp it, and I can't. I want to be able to help people and make a different and feel like I am doign something worthwhile. I want job satisfaction, and I can get that in temp work, its not ahrd, I have before. I try to put my all into every appointment, like I did at KB, but here is so strange. The girls do work, but theres a lot of sitting about, like I am now. For £__ its fair enough, but it seems lazy to me. But I can't do more because I don't get it. I could milk the overtime like the girls do. What do they care, Excel or SC. I keep telling myself its only temp, and the lady next to me says that'll get it in the end, but for what? To sit on my arse all day getting bored and lazy?

I have nothing in common with some of the people I work with. I think maybe they think I am dumb or something. But I do not get it all. Is it my standards I set or something? Do I have a different approach to work or something?

I prey to god I won't be stuck here for too long. Prey. I hope Excel don't just forget about me. I refuse to stay here more than the 5 weeks she agreed to originally.

You know, I think my problem is that I've already given up the goat. I don't actually care about any of these things I should know which makes it worse. Sooo that doesn't help my stubborn little brain anymore.


ALSO While I remember -

The women who was training me up, is nice enough, but moans about food an calories all day. Even by my standards, shes obsessed. Oooh, fruit, Ive had my fruit and cereal, should I have a biscuit..... oh and I am going swimming why aren't i loosing weight blah blah blah. I am totally bored of it. All day. Its all she talks about. Even more stupid and annoying is that she also moans about how her daughter has a bad image of her self, how she thinks shes overweight but theres nothing wrong with her...WHERE DID SHE GET THAT FROM I WONDER EH??!!! Stupid cow. I mean listen to yourself. She's fourteen and shes living with you obsessing about a few pounds. Shut the fuck up.

No comments: