Oh my lord, I was totally out of my depth... it was a huuuuuuuuuuuuge lawfirm, which I knew already, biggest in the Channel Islands.. they have 20 something legal secretaries as it stands and over 60 lawyers!!
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to work there. It was a fucking beautifully HUGE building and everyone was super nice. Problem is I am not quite a legal secretary, but I am well over an office junior... I hope they can find a use for me. The guy seemed realy keen and liked the sound of what I was saying... I should find out in about 10 days I would imagine as they have to see some other people too.
Bonus for me, Julie Anderson works there, who used to be my old boss AND she gave me a great reference. That has to work in my favour?
I'm really tired now. Met Joshua for lunch. I bought some aloe vera capsules for my belly.
I hope I get it. I'm fed up of temping now. I want to get settled and feel a valued part of a team and learn something and progress... not just be the new girl, or the temp, and not have to keep on starting a fresh. I don't even want to go back to the zoo but I need the money.
I feel totally redundant employmentwise.
Tuesday, 11 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment