All of my best laid plans went tits up today. My appointment was moved tomorrow which is fair enough. The car is at the garage and I am so fed up and glad it is being fixed, I am almost prepared to ignore the fact it's costing me £260 quid to repair. Pat will say, where is the car, adn I will smile and say at the garage being fixed cos I sratched it and then I will laugh.
My biscuits taste wierd and I fucked up dinner. It was all soggy and tasted grim and the gravy was water. And I timed it badly. Also I wanted everything to be nice at hometime and ran a bath and everything but couldn't find any matches for the candles, but that doesn't matter because I think it went cold in the end and got wasted.
I'm really really jealous of my cat. She does nothing all day. At all. Apart from get attention from everyone soon as she meows at you. Life is easy being a cat. Although saying that I caught her sort of coughing/puking and she was gagging for ages, but it might have been a ploy for me to pay her more attention as nothing came up.
I feel a bit like I want to cry, but I think I just want to go outside and shout at the wind for blowing the windows. It's actually kind of awesome but I feel like shouting at someone.
Lisa got me the coolest book today, its about cupcakes and coooool ideas for them. I'd post a link to it but I can't work out the html and the option to post links doesn't show up on Safari.
I wish I could stop feeling fed up at really stupid things, but I can't help it. I should really just face up to things and speak out. but sometimes I don't actually know whats up. I just get all grizzly.
Monday, 24 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment