Sunday, 30 October 2005

Stupid t shirts

So I had an okay time last night. DJ Yoda was really good. I haven't been out for a long time so it was all a bit strange for me. Especially going to a thing where musically it would mean I would be around people I don't like. I like the Splash, but not really the gurning drunk spastic dancing crowd.

There were a lot of stupid t shirts; Muff Diving Instructor, Stare a bit longer and I might do a trick, Mean girls suck nice girls swallow, I fucked your girlfriend THEY ARE NOT FUNNY!!! PLEASE!!! SOMEONE TELL THEM!
There were also a lot of Ugg boots. Ugg boots and boho Topshop tops.

Joshua and I had fun taking the piss out of drunk people, people dancing badly, and we even saw Prince Baron (YOU BLOODY BASTARD!) and Micheal Bolton. That was funny.

I don't like how people get close to you at clubs if you don't them. They bump into you and stand close and lean on you, and it is always the stinkiest drunkest bloke or the most annoying girl who is 3 foot tall and thinks she can dance well and is infact in a Destiny's Child video. I find it hard to not freak out infront of them as they drip on me, or touch my side or something. It's horrid. I WANT SPACE!!! Sometimes I think I should take drugs, maybe that would help me out.

Jonny's band wasn't very good, but I knew that already. They sound was awful. On the way home we picked up 2 hitch hikers, which you HAVE to do if you're coming back from the Splash and you have room, because one day it might be you and karma is funny like that, plus it is ALWAYS on the way.

DJ Yoda was good... I liked how whenever clubbers hear a song they like or vaguely recognise they stop whatever they ae doing and throw their hands in the air. Also they do this to distract from the fact that the music is changing and they can't smoothly change their dancing style to suit the new tune being mixed in. Crafty clubbers, but I spotted you!

Clubs are good if like me you don't want to talk to anyone and you want to just switch off and blend into the wall. I didn't know who anyone was. Well thats a like I knew who atleast 8 people were. One was Joshua's boss and his lady, then I knew Jonny and a girl I worked with. The others were people I knew, but thankfully I think they forgot me. I have a good memory for faces and even though the girls had changed their hair etc I spotted them. I am glad they didn't see me. They aren't nice people anyways and I can't fucking stand rude people. And Jersey is full of them. So yeah, that was good. Blending into the background.

I wore my denim skirt and my blue check skirt and my cardigan with the swallows on it.

My feet hurt a bit from standing up the whole time and my knee was sore from leaning on it whilst fucking before we came out, but other than that, I was okay.

I dont like smelling like a cigarette and the fact my shoes are gross and dirty now. The clocks went back. It was rather confusing coming back at 2am this morning. The computer said 1am but the lady on the radio said 2am. Hmmm.

I made brownies as well before we went out and they were and still are awesome. We have LOADS left.

Later on I am supposed to make a coca cola cake, but I think the brownies might suffice... we are going to Simon and Mioiki's for dinner.

Also, DJ Yoda did a great job in mixing Chilli Peppers and Franz Ferdinand and New Order together with some other stuff I forgot. I liked that.

So I am back now. Yeah. And I was glad to leave when we did. It was fun, but I don't know if it was my sort of thing as musically I found the stop start thing hard to enjoy, I'd rather listen to DJ Yoda at home in a smoke free knobend free environment!

I don't know when I got so nervous or wierd. I kept on touching my car key in my pocket so I knew I could leave any time I wanted. I think I might have cried if I had to get the bus back from the Splash.

But I went out!!! Go me!

No comments: