Well today, I have already mowed the grass. Yes it is raining, but never mind. I offered to help my aunty and thought I should atleast do it. Now I am chasing up job stuff. Fully aware that I have become really irritating to all around me and that have to deal with me on a regular basis. More so than usual infact. Mainly I think this is due to the fact I have not much to do without a job. Hence me bothering everyone around me. My god, I am turning into my aunt!!!! Argh!!! I'm going to do something about it I swear!!
I just nagged all the agencies again so that should help. Maybe I'll get a job as a trainee trust officer, but I seriously doubt it. I wish these places would just be honest about your chances rather than just LIE!
I finished my scarf last night and it is pretty awesome. I really need to get a pumpkin design sorted. I don't really know what to do.... that will win me an amazing prize!!! I have a few ideas, but judging by the previous entries (which I found on Jersey Events) I'll look like I am trying to hard... hmmm.
Also, I was thinking about modelling for another site. As I miss shooting sets and things. But after I mentioned it to Joshua, I was thinking I might not bother. Mainly because I left SG for a reason, one because it was a big distraction and there is no point in replacing it with another. I also left because when I was on SG, looking around, I would have reminders of things that happened and I didn't want to remember them anymore. And that has helped. I suppose I quit while I was ahead. I proved I could do it, then walked away. Maybe they'd let me come back if I wanted, although I don't think so because I am in the Myspace groups, but then again, I'm still cold turkeying and why would I want to go back, when I know I don't like some of the things they do, or the girls, or the members and it'd just irritate me. Plus if I went to another site, I'd end up being annoyed there, or somehow linked by association with more drama I have nothing about. I don't care about stupid crusades and shit like that. It is only the internet afterall. And although I have lots of ideas and things that would be wasted, it isn't like it makes me cool or anything, or a better person or more interesting, or gets me more friends. So I think I might sideline that. Also with the hope with people I thought were my friends from SG (wow I was SO WRONG) will start to talk to me again now I have left. Really I know it is my own fault for investing so much time into that site and the people. When I saw the same thing happen to Joshua.
I'm rather annoyed because, no big deal really, I bought Joshua some 'my name is' stickers but they are rather rubbish and don't look like the proper ones that were pictured and I was expecting. But it was only like 2 quid so no major. But I'll probably get an "I told you so" because Joshua said they probably weren't the real ones. I should ask my brother for some as I know him and Simon have some real proper blue and red ones... but I am somewhat worried about my brother's mental state at the moment as the last time I spoke to him he said he wanted to get the British Rail logo tattooed all over him. Hang on, I'll get the thing he wrote:
go to my fotolog page, www.fotolog.net/gypsy_king
you will see the logo im talking about, just that in black, to foreigners it would look like an anarchist thing, but to english people it would make them think of commuter belt england and bowler hats and British rail dying off in the 1980s
but in graffiti it would translate as "im a bumkin and i will always be one"
kind of a memorial to where your from.
Um. OKAY. He lives a strange life. I hope he is okay, I read on his fotolog that he got 'done over' or something. I can't keep up. He isn't a violent person at all, and I remeber back to when he was little. Yeah he is streetwise but I still worry that something will happen to him and I won't be able to help.
Well that is another update in the life of me. Totally dull and with very little going for me at present.
I wish I lived under the sea.
Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea
Unless you've live at Green Island cos there are some FUCKED up things that live here. Come here at low tide and I'll prove it.
Wednesday, 26 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment