Monday, 21 November 2005



Ahhh our flat is getting there. I still think we need a bean bag. World War three will probably start on wednesday. I am probably over reacting, but basically I am supposed to pick Pat up from the airport, but yet again, she basically told me/hinted I was doing it, without actually checking me first, or asking if I would. when checked the machine today, when we came to feed Toots, and she said"I'm getting in at half five, and I know you don't finish work till after five, but I am prepared to wait." Right. Well as it happens, I finish work normally at 5.15 but the time I get out its nearly half past and because I have an interview on Wednesday, which overruns my lunch, I actually have to stay late at work. But never mind. I bet she'll be annoyed. I texted her as I don't want to talk to her on the phone. I don't wanna talk to anyone on the phone. I'm in one of those moods where I like just being on my own. Preferably with some chocolate mousse.


Work was okay, the morning was annoying as everyone was in and I had no where to sit at all. Way to make a temp feel awkward. Yeah I'll type your letters and do these excel spreadsheets, but um, WHERE EXACTLY?

Joshua made an awesome dinner. I am great, other than that. See more pictures of the house, and one of me looking all moody and stuff on my Flickr. (See the link at the side)

Also, Mioiki and Simon gave us an awesome tv which is going to keep my company in the bedroom. Its well cooool.

Didn't sleep well last night, stressed about Pat/money/flat stuff/feeling unsettled, although was comfy, even in a small bed haha. Woke up, heard the early ferry. Which was fucking odd. But very cool. The walk to work was glorious! Sun! Frost! (which burnt off so quick, okay, maybe it was morning dew) I pinched Joshua's HUGE coat though as it is bloody cold.

Hi ho, I am off now

No comments: