Thursday, 15 December 2005
Alex's knee The Saga Continues!
Okay so I left work at lunchtime today to go to A and E as I fell over again and it did the egg shaped lump sweeling thing. I had an xray or 3 and its fine, well not broken etc. The crap doctor didn't say much else and sent me home so thats the end of that really. No major drama, just be being a tool and falling over again for seemingly stupid reasons but I think I might have broken my Christmas presents I bought and there is no way to check unless I open them. I'm going to sit down and chill the fuck out now. I've had my tights ripped, then cut off my legs, then I've been taxi'd here there and everywhere and then I almost fell sleep being Xrayed by a nice lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Oh god that sounds awful!
Hope the swelling goes down soon.
awww hope your knee's better soon... if not, come to leeds and i'll xray you :D
(you'd better hope it gets better then!)
YOU WOT?
Silly sod!
Stop falling over missus!
And stop playing with the weird eggie on your knee!
Now then - go out and get yourself a computer game and play it all weekend. Eat some double chocolate cookies from M&S, and vegitate on the sofa for the weekend with your manchild as your slave.
DO IT... DO IT NOW!
(and email me your postal address asap!)
Simon
X
Post a Comment