Thursday, 8 December 2005

BHS sandwiches are GROSS

Well people, its nearly Xmas, the work party season has started and I am triple booked on the 16th. Why it all has to happen on that day I don't know. But I can't do any of them cos my friends are coming here! Haha!

I also have a million secret santa things as well. Although I don't know anyone at my new work so thats a bit awkward...

The thing in the post yesterday, was well wierd. It felt like a tv remote control, was dead noisy and the jury is still not out yet. Hmmm.

Our chinse was so nice. I have a BHS sandwich right now and it is GRIM.

This morning went well quick. Not quite sure where it went to be honest. Friday tomorrow! Yay!

Still no phone GRRR and hardly any post is arriving at our flat so I am worried that its going a stray...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am organising the work Christmas do. It is like pulling teeth.