Soooo much food. Although saying that, we've been very reserved considering how much we have left over and we bought much less that previous years. Even sooo... fatty fatty fat fat. I hate myself this evening. I know it'll pass but I do. I've had such a lovely Christmas and I don't want to spoilt it. Tomorrow we'll get outside and go for a nice walk. I actually want to go for a swim but seeing as I am at work on Wednesday and until 3rd Jan it closes at 4pm I'm stuck. But I should be able to afford the 12 months for the price of 9. Who knows.
I used my amazing blender today and effortlessly made a cake. but I used a shitty recipe and it tasted a bit like a sweet sponge. Also my lemon curd had gone mouldy so it wasn't a lemon curdy cake. Also I made a pineapple and orange smoothie and it was awesome.
I'm knitting a lovely cranberry wiggley scarf. It's not that lovely, but you never know.
Urgh. I need a cuddle and a body transplant.
Monday, 26 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment