Oh man, I have watched about ten episodes of family guy over the last day or so.
I am downloading the new series 4 (which has been split over 2 seasons) and its amazing. SO WELL WRITTEN!
Theres an amazing bit with Chris going into the Aha video, Take on Me and then Stewie taking on Osama BL not before he does this sort of blooper reel, then has a Naked Gun intro. but the best quote was Peter talking about Sarah jessica Parker. "She looks like a foot!"
Amazing. It's just gotta be one of my favourite programs. Totally random. Wikipedia says its almost Dadaesque and I think they might jsut be right.
We got soaked going TO town and coming BACK. Urgh. But I bought some amazing cake things. Currently now I am waiting on my latest cake creation - chocolate loaf with marshmellow pieces inside (it could go horribly wrong and most likely will)
Going to watch more FG now.
Saturday, 3 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
OH MY GOD! I just about died laughing when Peter said that about SJP. "They let Sarah Jessica Parker on TV, and she looks like a foot!"
Priceless!
-Colette :)
Family Guy is ALMOST as good as Futurama... it's very close for me.
BTW: What you doing back at SG? :O
Post a Comment