Friday, 23 December 2005

heart burn

I spent a ton on food when I realised that I was paid for two weeks today, and it turned out to be a small fortune. I got my ITIS tax rate notice today. I'm paying 0% for 2006. Noice!

Work was good, I have to completely duplicate 8 files twice. So thats 16, but taking them apart and putting them together again takes ages, so really I'm actually doing about 20 files. I've done 6 so far. I'm such a geek. Jennie got me a pressie, which was a lovely picture frame.

I got Dotty and Lisa's pressies today - Lisa sent me a whole heap of star things and some amazing stewie family guy stuff. There is something for Joshua. he isn't home yet but I imagine he'll be good and wait. I'm naughty like that. no Xmas day for me. Well thats a like

Man I have really bad heart burn. I hope its heart burn. I got a cab back from town as I had sooooo much shopping I thought my fingers were going to fall off. When i got in I vacuumed using upstairs dyson. I had to clean it first as it seemed they'd been vacuuming the fucking flower bed. it was full of crap. I think they must thing the fairies use that thing, cos when I do, I empty the bag straight away and clean the thing first. Dotty sent us teeth and lips!!! yay! I have missed them so much. They are soooo full of crap that even sealed they made everything in Dotty's package stink of sweets. hehe.

Anyways, the house is clean for now. I've done 2 lots of washing and even bought Joshua some moules. I hope he is okay, work is well stressful for him at the mo.

Xmas tomorrow, well starts tomorrow. No work will Wednesday! Yay!

We are now spending Xmas just me and Joshua as I for one cannot be bothered with going to Simon's because 1. we cant get there 2. im not gettting a lift from pisshead Pat 3. she'll be a drama queen at dinner 4. simon doesnt seem to care about whatever the truth is and only talks to me to get me to try adn talk to Pat (which we did and she said nothing) 5. for once I'm going to say up yours and do what I want for a change and let the dust settle.

Christmas is afterall about um. Jesus. Presents and eating to much. And stuff.

I've got musical music on. I love musicals. Urgh my heart.

I'm reading through my old blog at the moment, its 2 and a half years old, which I saved and copy/pasted from Myspace into a word file of 260 pages long.

My favourite quotes are the following:

"Year nine just now are mental and I hate them so much right now. I hope they all die in their sleep tonight. Actually if they did, that would be really funny. "

"My best Timmy Soft Moments: ...1. Me punching Tim in the eye really hard by accident at his house ...2. Tim's mum calling him a wog within three minutes of meeting us"

"We told everyone I was running the marathon tomorrow and that me and Oliver Zen buddists as we grew up in Japan, which was funny." (bit of background; me and my brother like to tell lies to drunk people we meet when we go out and see how far we can push it)

"little shop
little shop of horror
little shop lit... OH FUCK
bloody school musical
they can't read or write, what makes you think they can sing and dance?"

"I'm getting drunkr and drunker and after telling a Kurd on the bus we are a teacher and a train driver, we go to Camden."

"I just watched Robot eat a pencil sharpener. I didn't stop her as i thought it was a coca cola bottle lid." (Not that makes it any better)

1 comment:

Smerdyakov said...

Hmmm, please tell me more about this "file duplication" stuff. I'm riveted and can't seem to get enough. Are they organized alphabetical or chronological? Color-coded? Use yellow stickies?

Please tell me. I must know!!!!