Tuesday, 20 December 2005

ho ho ho

I think I like my new job. Everyone is really nice and I have the internet but not for too much naughtiness and I sit near the kettle. It's like falling off the wagon and getting back on working in Trust. I spent a day going *URK* and today I'm remembering stupid things about Mem and Art Certs, lots of sentances talking about "QUO PRO DULY SIGNED yadda yadda yadda" and so forth. I forgot what a quorum was and we all laughed. Basically, its like a gaggle of geese, but with Directors. In the Mem and Arts it states how many make it a quorum and when you have a quorum you can then have proper meetings with minutes and make decisions and stuff.

Sam posted an awesome wedding cake on her blog which I think its pretty much the best idea for a wedding cake ever.

I think Christmas is coming together nicely... all my presents ISH are sorted...

Lisa is coming over on the 3rd February for the weekend! Yay!

I have work tomorrow and it should be good, a dress down day because we have our Christmas lunch! I'm going to Lidos for lunch. So thats the afternoon gone anyways haha, then hopefully I shall be able to get away for a swim as opposed staying there all night drinking....


Look at my brothers sofa

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

Glad you approve! Now I just have to figure out where to buy/hire a big cake stand so I can create it.
My wedding's next summer, I'm having my reception at the hotel on Herm island, which means getting everyone across on the little ferry, I'm praying for good weather!
Oh! and I bought my dress from Ellis in Jersey, that is such a good shop!
Don't start me off on weddings, I can seriously go on for hours...