Since playing the Sims avidly the last week or so, it has been drawn to my attenoin, via Joshua, that I might be a bit wierd in the head. I've made a little street, in Strangetown, the wierd alien place, and basically its Me and Joshua in a house, Mariana and Ger, Jamie and Fleur, Anthony and Lisa in houses of their own (so far, don't worry, no one is safe from being 'Simmed' by me, even Kitty and the Poles!) But even though I can specify in advance who is in a relationship, and if they are siblings or say married, I can't seem to sort them from going against this and bumming all and sundry.
For example:
Joshua, although engaged to me, has also fallen in love with Anthony. The feeling is mutual for Anthony and they spend many an hour on the phone to each other or cuddling and kissing on Anthonys bed at his house.
Anthony is a bit mental and doesn't have any other friends, and is a bit possessive. Joshua went round, brought me with him and Anthony went all mental and started snogging Joshua in the street. I flipped out, but then Joshua went to comfort me and then Anthony started trying to fight me.
In the meantime, Mariana and Ger are very happy. Even though Ger is a master criminal and dresses like an extra from the Matrix, Mariana can forgive this as she is a kept women and likes the luxuries of having a telescope and a barbeque. Can't stop her from burping and and eating like a slob though. Ger doesn't like that. A zombie tried to WOOHOO ( have sex with) her at Funland, in a jacuzi but she wasn't up for it.
The Sims for some reason didn't take in my instructions on Fleur and Jamie's face and gave them zombie faces which freaked me out. Jamie is well grumpy and I think maybe because of this, Fleur has secretly got engaged to Lisa. But in her defense, it wasn't a quick shag or anything, I watched (not pervily mind you) Lisa try and woo Fleur silly at the swimming pool. She wouldn't put out for ages, and then soon as she did, Lisa went all Fatal Attraction and kept on proposing. But she won't ask her to get married because that means Jamie has to come along as well, even though she has a spare room at her rather nice house.
Everyone seems to dream of Lisa, expecially the ladies. Also she keeps bringing home wierd looking friends from work. Which is better than nothing, considering Anthony has no friends and barely goes to work on time. Also everyone has decided to be really artistic and paint, but to be honest you are all a bit shit. Only Lisa so far is showing any real talent and it took her ages to get to that skill. Actually I tell a lie, Anthony doesn't paint, he likes to play computer games, work out and dance to salsa.
So basically, everyones gone a bit gay. I left the free will option on as I didn't want them to keep pissing on the carpet like in the first Sims. But of course, now its like watching an episode of Dallas/Queer as Folk. Also sorry Hazel, Lisa, I couldn't get red hair so you are both ginger. Well apparently I can get red hair, but I can't seem to make it work.
I love the Sims Sims 2. Its fascinating to watch them go about their little lives.
Friday, 30 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment