Tuesday, 31 January 2006

Tra laa laa oh and wierd dreams

So last night, I swam 1650 metres, which is just over a mile supposedly. I was exhausted. So me and Joshua got some rice on the way home. It was a little sketchy and we both felt quite ill. I should'nt have bothered at all considering the pooing debacle I had during the day, but we won't mention that. I was so tired after my swim, although in a good way, I fell asleep in the bath and then on the bed when I should have been getting dressed.

All is good. We have been watching some Invasion episodes that I downloaded. God bless bit torrent. it is well good and gets better and better each episode. I hate how people compare it to Lost. You cannot really compare it because Invasion is very different I think. I like how its subtle and doesn't show you outright aliens and isn't all action bam bam! etc. A lot of sci fi and alien type things always ruin it for me when they 'show' the thing in question. You get left with a 'OH... great'feeling.... but so far, it is much more about the human aspects of it all, the mind games and sneaky not letting on of whats going on heheh. I know thats the point, but I am just saying thats all. I like it. I think they know they could seriously ruin it for everyone when it goes a bit V and you see aliens casually walking down the street. Except V was quite good. Not effects wise, but yeah, I liked it.

For the last few nights I have been having wierd dreams. It first started with me on a Disney stars in their eyes but it was Kat Deeley there and not Matthew Kelly. I hate Kat Deeley, but anyways then it turns out that I wasn't me being the character, I was actually that Disney character, and then some bloke came on stage, and had a lunch box, inside which was a chocolate muffin, but the top had been cut off, and he gave me the bottom half.
I was quite touched.
Then we weren't on a stage anymore, and there was a bit with a wierd forrest, and some fighting peasant styley, and me and my brother were there in jeans and a t shirt, and we climbed a big hill with the people who saved us, and once we got to their fort, it was a big giant wikker basket thing but they had a camp women doing a voice over saying about security measures and ID passes because one of the people we had been fighting was sort of wandering around, (when I say wikker mean like one you'd put your washing in but upside down) and we had to get through a big sort of cat flap thing to get in, but it was really low, and there was cat litter on the floor and Olie wouldn't go through it, because he was being awkward and didn't want to get dirty, but I kept shouting at him because there were people sort of chasing us, then he wasn't in it anymore.
Then inside I met a king and queen, but they were like wierd cos they had wings and it was all a bit Ulysess (in that episode called Before the flood) and oldey wordly at the same time. They kept asking me where I was from and I kept telling them I DON'T KNOW! (Because I didn't) It got a bit like the Rumiko Takashi anime Fire Tripper actually.
Then one of the people that saved me and Olie (some prince or something, but I can't remember if he was a bit hunky or anything) said that I was going to be his wife (but I wasn't, we had pre arranged this on the way back to the wiker basket and just said that cos the King and Queen were on his back all the time) and then the K and Q kept asking me about my lack of wings and I got a bit frightened cos they were wanting me to lay an egg for their son and they were refusing to believe that I didn't LAY eggs so I had to sort of draw up a crude diagram explaining how people had sex were I was from. They laughed and thought I was well funny, but then I saw these eggs, which were pretty big and got frightened cos I realised that they were serious, and then they told me that I'd be his first wife, because the women there don't live very long, and I seemed to be getting on a bit. I got rather offended at this and promptly told them all to get stuffed because 1. I wasn't an egg machine, 2. I was 25 and in my prime, although in okay shape but then I got taken away and tied to a pole in the dungeon and prodded with a hot iron rod. I didn't like this very much. Also, none of them could swim, and I could. Luckilly the son who told the K and Q that I was going to marry them came to save me and carried me off but hit my head on the door. After that, it all went a bit Black Lace "let me show you how to love meee babeey" and I'm embaressed to say the rest.

I didn't think you could get soft focus in dreams but apparently you can.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*raises eyebrows*
And I thought i had weird dreams.
:D