Saturday, 18 February 2006

bloody thing

Stupid Inland Revenue! I now have been charged a tenner for going over my overdraft! I don't know why I am annoyed because it is onnly a tenner I know but its the principal! I want that money! It should have been in my account like ages ago! I should not still be waiting for it! And I know when I call to shout at them and moan they won't do a fucking or give a flying fuck. I know its been processed and I should have the grand or so in my account in the next few days (supposedly) but I had better! I have bills to pay and things to sort out. Bastards. And I am sitting here stewing about it when I should just chill the fuck out and enjoy my weekend. Gah. I'm such a stewer and worrier.

I downloaded a another copy of the SNF soundtrack cos I don't have the CD anymore. Its so good I might fall off the stool chair dancing.


Also

its cross bun season again!!! YAY! Which means my birthday is imminent and I can eat hot cross buns twice daily until then!! Yay!

No comments: