So basically, I feel exhausted. Yesterday was a shit shit day and although my wee feeble swim helped my brain, by the time I stumbled home I was even more zombified. I'm so tired. Not just physically now, mentally. I felt like a Sim, whos bars were all low in the red. Okay I wasn't pissing myself and huffing about. I ate my dinner and tried to go online but got very bored very quickly. I had a bath, then tried to sleep but couldn't because ironically I was too fucking tired. Joshua was busy so I sat watching TV, when in hindsight I should have just gone and spoken to him but I find it so difficult when he is working or when it looks like he is working, its like a little fence or something. So anyways, I left it thinking I'd be okay, but then by the time he got to bed, I reeeeeally needed a cuddle or something so we had a cuddle, but by that point, I had already descended into girl madness and it didn't work. My girl madness had me getting mentaller by the second.
When I woke up this morning I thought I was going to cry again. And now I am at work, about to cry. How fun. I need TLC! Stat! (not like I don't get any already but never mind) Fuck I don't know what is wrong with me. Also before you fucks start presuming, my period isn't due so shit off.
Thursday, 9 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment