Oh Wow. It is in my account. Crazy. I am SHOCKED.
I already put 300 quidarooney into Joshua's account to pay back for bills and things and maybe he can get himself something nice or something. Wooooo!!!
Tomorrow I am going to pay my Barclaycard!!! Woooo! 500 quid tomorrow, and then another 200 quid when I get paid on 28th.
Of course, then I have to pay for our hotel in NY but thats another story.
Ho hum.
Had a good swim today. Currently eating mini cream eggs. Fell in love with a green dress with polka dots on As Seen On Screen... but they didn't have my size left today when I just looked. I was gutted. I haven't worn a dress in literally years. Since I was 17... and I was going to be brave and splash out on 30 pounds worth of lovely lovely retro gorgeousness on my newly trimmer body. Mmmm Mmmmm. Of course providing the cream eggs don't get worked off tomorrow at the pool heheh.
Tuesday, 21 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Is that the Gwen Stefani dress? I also browse that site quite often! I think you should buy it if you can find it in the right size, it's wicked.
Hello!
How are you doing - you sound happy hurrah!
Am busy being with family (mother-in-law's here), designing t-shirt slogans for my Dad and Brother's website:
www.quad-skates.co.uk
And am trying to shake of a stinking cold that has really buggered up my sinus' :(
My advice? Go get that dress missy! Retro goodness is warming :D
Love to you and Joshua - and remember: Don't stare at the gulls... the remember you! :O
X
Post a Comment