Wednesday, 1 February 2006

Porn behind the sink

Yes thats right. Yesterday whilst doing some very thorough cleaning in the bathroom, I found some old porn tucked behind the sink. Well we have one of those sinks that have like a column to hold it up, that isn't fixed to the wall and it was tucked around that. A couple of sheets of the covers with some random 'headlines' like IS YOUR WANK BANK IN ARIA'S? Hmm. It was well funny. it was all young asian girls with sort of really unrealistic out of context pictures. I mean I like porn, but as a women I need a bit of reasoning behind it. Otherwise I am all "Why is she standing there like that?" "That is not a natural pose and no women would willingly do that in her normal day to day routine." (Yes I know that, its a porn mag but even so.) "That hair style just looks ridiculous. Seriously, the photographer must have been an ESSEX MAN to put THOSE earrings on with that lipstick." and my favourite. "Thats just silly. I mean come on." (Said in my best Ria voice.) but then not TOO much context because then I start thinking things like "What is a scrubber doing in a kitchen like that? Not even doing porn for 40 years could she afford that" and other various midly bitchy mum type comments about the decor.

2 comments:

Sameranda said...

Really, there's never any excuse for clashing lipstick or bad hair.

I once found a stash of Playboy mags that were my Dad's, ewwwww.

Anonymous said...

Oi!

Wot do you mean it must've been an Essex bloke who took the photos?

We have class, decorum, taste - we would've given the girl a rose to hold between her teeth! :D