Are what Sara and I like to stick to our faces on a regular basis. We take it in turns to get them and stick them like horns or warts and make the other one laugh. WELL. Graham downstairs who does the mail run, what a lovely old man he is, he got me another three red ones, so now, I have either a triceratops look or a big old (droopy) unicorn horn. Hahah.
I'm feeling good this afternoon. Had a vent, read some stuff online about things. Dom told me today that if I actually ask the EAP people they'll get me a proper counsellor to speak to, face to face, and upto a certain point I don't have to pay for it, the company does, and it is all private as well. Well, I'm going to call them and ask later.
Think Ria can come to NY with me! Yay! Need to get her all booked now, and then I can start to worry about hotel + spending money plus my rent + giving Joshua the money I owe him for the deposit. HAHAHA. Oh well. I think it'll be worth it. I dread to think how much money her flight will be. mind you, saying that, even if she does get any old flight, from any airline, I can meet her at the airport etc. Although it would be good to meet her on the same flight as me hehe. Otherwise whoever sits near me for 8 or so hours will want to die.
Thursday, 9 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment