Wednesday, 15 March 2006

You know what I hate?

1. Going to the pet shop at lunch time and finding that they don't sell pets anymore (even though I agree with this because its cruel) and being disapointed that you can't go look at cute things that might keep you company. (Although this didn't stop us from pretending that I had bought a hamster and had actually infact taken it from the shop in a small box which was in my bag to wind up Jennie and Dom)

2. Getting blown about in the wind on an usually pleasant mid March evening just because you're carrying a large but flattened box which is in advertantly turned you into a kite

3. Women that have unusually large purses (which are one step down from a laptop bag) It's premature ageing in disguise ladies!

4. Finishing sandwiches. Why does that goodness have to end?

5. Not knowing if Ria can come to New York yet, if at all.

6. My fucking period. What the hell has happened to my body? I mean honestly.

No comments: