I can't get over how light it is. Also, is Easter a big family thing? The pool and the gym were empty. And I got a look oh "awww all alone?" when I went into the pool. There were lots of people out with children and or dogs and eldery relatives walking along the the front or buying ice creams and sitting in the cafés or riding those stupid pedal bikes or getting "Le Petit Train" which has started up again now the weather is dramatically improving. All my family have gone away/on holiday. No wonder I can't stop thinking about getting away, it seems to be part of my genetic DNA.
Seeing as I am lacking in any old relative to wheel about on the beach I went to the gym and to the pool. My work out today consisted of the bike for 10km, the arm thing for a little while, and the rowing machine for ten minutes. The walk in practically killed my cross trainer effort and I didn't last that long. Then I swam exactly half a mile and walked home in my flip flops singing HUNGRY EYEEEEEEEES! One look at you and can't disguise! Until one of the tramps in the bust shelter type things told me that I sounded like a mangled cat. I'd say it was rude if he wasn't telling the truth.
Then I got in, hoovered a bit, even outside on the hall carpet. My dad called with some story or other, too long to explain now, from Barcelona. I thought he was in France, but never mind. And he flew Easy Jet. I refuse to believe that he didn't drive there, seeing as he drives everywhere else he goes. He was also checking up on me and rest assured readers, you and him will be pleased to know I am all good.
I'm also trying to sell some old SG crappy swag on Ebay, which should also make me some money. Least I hope so. All the other SG auctions seem to be racking up a tidy sum, and hey, its Ebay and people will buy anything.
Trying to keep busy. La la la. Can't hear you. Tra la la la fingers in ears.
Sunday, 16 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment