Okay so basically I went to the doctors this morning because aside from everything else my stomach is fucked. Lots of money later, turns out I have to take lots of tablets a day to sort out the acidity or something because it looks like I am developing an ulcer. Stomach ulcers are not caused by stress I might add but they are not helped. Apparently when we eat we produce acid etc and the excess or something I don't know. I do know that if my prescription doesn't help, they have to stick something in my stomach and take a look. Great. I wouldn't mind but I can't actually eat at the moment so where this acid is coming from I don't know. I hate confrontation and waiting for things and right now the longer I am being made to wait the worse it is.
My neck aches and my heart aches and I can't even take any ibuprofen because they mess up with my four a day stupid giant tablets.
Wednesday, 24 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh God that sounds nasty : (
I hope you can get it sorted. Is it kind of along the same lines as IBS? If you eat lots of non acidic food will it help clear it up?
I'm coming over to Jersey on 17th june we should meet for a smoothie. A non acidic smoothie that is.
Post a Comment