Lisa has left and I am sad because my friend is not here. The weekend was full of chinese, eggs, bread, biscuits, tea, juice and garlic bread. Oh and pick and mix. I have eaten so badly, but I did go to the gym atleast. We also went to see the da Vinci Code, which was silly nonsense. It took itself very seriously in a sort of pantomime way but I did enjoy it.
And it had my favourite line of French in it "ça va pas!" when Jean Reno hits an air traffic controller around the head.
Do you ever feel like somethings going on and you can't put your finger on what exactly? I don't know why I even bother haha.
I redyed my hair brown but it didn't work so well. Me and Lisa have been talking about our cupcake tattoos today. We even roped in Ria and Lisa. Hehe. We're going to look awesome.
Sunday, 21 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I always feel like somethings going on.
So I've given up trying to figure out what.
:D
Glad you had fun with Lisa, but that kind of when without saying :D
Post a Comment