Ahahaha, I am of course joking. Another week. Ah where has my motivation gone? The less work I have the less I can be arsed to do anything. Removal people are coming round tonight for a quote. I think I have boxed most stuff up, but its hard to tell now. I can't work out whats mine, whats Joshua's and then what I still need.
Anyways, in preparation for my little holiday I am trying to work out what I shall be doing. I'm having my hair cut especially and everything and I am going to Bodeans near instantantly upon arrive in the UK. Then I am going to be tattoed, see Torachan and my brother, go to DCFC, and then Thursday I am going to Stockholm for 2 nights. Yes! Stockholm! I am so excited. I'm staying on a boat. I can't wait! Then when I come back I am going to try and get my parental to pick me up from Stansted and then I am going to stay with him for a few days. Up that way. Monday I'll be back in the smoke to bum out and catch up with my fantastic friends, go do stuff and get tattooed again. I can't blimmin' wait. Wooo! Stockholm! How exciting. I am now poor and therefore cannot really eat but I imss having adventures. I used to do it all the time on a whim and I don't know why I forgot really. And I did NY adn think that anything is possible having done that. Woooo! Stockholm. Also, I am staying on a boat. A figgin' boat!
Monday, 5 June 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment