So the new title for my blog is "Нам нужен переводчик" which means we need an interpreter!
I think it is quite apt right now, not only because I am learning Russian, but because sometimes I don't really understand what is going on with my head and thoughts at the best of times.
At the moment, I am at Gemma's (my boss) house, babysitting her daughter, while Gemma and Simon have a do to attend. It is that time of year again... Christmas parties and such like. Gracie is sleeping at the moment, but has been a bit grizzly on and off, and has been at one point talking in her sleep!
This weekend, it has been more of the same, wet and cold. Last night I went with Nikki and Chloë to Live Lounge, which was very lame but it is nice to spend time with the girls. We ruined it for a lot of people upstairs by playing really bad, and I mean bad, songs on the jukebox. Well, there were some good songs put on as well, but mainly bad ones. The kind of song you go "Oh I live that! I haven't heard that in ages!" Then put it on and remember instantly why you don't hear it anymore. Yes, because it is the worse song in the world, and suddenly about 14minutes longer than you had remembered.
I'm glad I am staying in tonight. Not because Gemma is paying me, or because she bought me loads of things to eat, only because I am right now not enjoying going out here. I am finding it all very lame. I tried, but I think when its only a few of us, and not the way it was, I should stay in and save money and regroup my thoughts.
I really want to be some place else right now. I'm torn between a few places but eventually it will come together and I will be in America having some "down time" as it were, deciding what I want and who I want, and where I want to be. Until then, some interpretation would be nice people!
Saturday, 24 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment