Anyways. I learnt a new Russian word today... хозяйка.
Today my boss bought me lunch which was nice. I went to a garden centre thing with her and her 2 year old, it was awesome. I bought a really cute set of matryoshka dolls.
I am a bit drunk, I went out to a bar, with Tim to see another friends band play... they were basically a cover band of Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. Yes, exactly. But they were good! It was nice to catch up with old friends and new ones. It is so rare I have a good time here so I make the most of it. I also caught up with an old virtual friend from S G... he was my friend when I was a just a member... and then I modelled and we were still friends... then I moved here and we must have met once in person... otherwise how I knew him in person, I don't know, but anyways... yes, I bumped into him tonight... him and his lovely girlfriend Sophia, who he met on S G, and she moved over to Jersey to be with him which I think is nice. She is American orginally I think. But it is weird cos he and I used to bump into each other all the time and I kept on forgetting to get his number, because I didn't/don't have many friends here... turns out, he works in my building... in the floor above me. So after all this time, we finally got each others numbers and I am going arrange some drinks and merriment because new faces are always welcome.
I ordered some new glasses on Ebay yesterday... I hope they look nice. I will get my perscription put in them if they look nice, although I think I will get that checked out next month because I really think my left eye is getting worse... and that was -.50 worse than than the right anways.
I had a suprisingly okay night. What a a refreshing change. It wasn't great or anything, but a change is as good as a holiday.
My exam by the way, was very hard. I can't remember what the last one was like, compared to this, but I passed that one okay. This one was a fucking toughy! I spent an hour and 15 mins on the multiple choice questions alone. Christ. Then I waffled and fumbled badly for the rest of the hours on three essay type questions talking about W-8BEN forms, the control and management test for companies and drafting really crap resolutions for the appointment of new shareholders and directors for an offshore company in pursuant to the Articles of Association. Yay. Christ. Well either way we won't know for about 6 weeks.
I am now home, typing away, resolved that the gym and some hair dye is my plan for tomorrow. I am needing some cuddles, fumbles and snuggles right now.
Friday, 30 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment