Oh sorry, gotta be politically correct... from the HOLIDAYS!

We spent New Year at our friends house, and they have a ton of toys. Addie loved this car, but got a bit, well cocky and started throwing herself through the window like she was Evil Knievel/The Fonz.

On our way out for NYE. Yes Addie is wearing a boys SPACE INVADERS HOODIE!

99% of these presents are for Adelaide!









3 comments:
haha the second picture is kinda creepy! they are like alien-hubby and alien-baby! x
Aww my little girl thinks this is the only way into one of these cars! Haha
♥
Your husband's beard can only be described as majestic. He's like a noble mountain goat, standing atop a rocky peak. Glorious. Haha.
That scares me. I mean, not your husband, but mine. His beard is wicked right now but March is just around the corner, and that means Mustache March, which means he shaves this totally creepy perv-o white-van-with-no-windows mustache onto his face and I don't kiss him for three weeks.
I love the picture of Addie plunging into the car though. That's amazing :)
Post a Comment