Monday, 18 January 2010

Sunday night at our place

Patrick is downstairs with his father watching NFL (and being sickly with manflu). I am baking/sewing/swearing at my stupid snug piercing (seriously I completely forgot why I didn't get cartilage piercings anymore, what am I? 13?)

I'm making a nerdy sampler for me and Patrick. When we are a bit more responsible and have our own house we'll adorn it with geekery and silly things.

Anyway, more tomorrow, just want to make sure you are behaving yourselves. Yes, this means you Coralene.

Oop! Gotta go, another batch of cookies are done!

Oh now I just saw she tagged me. Well I had better get them cookies out....

3 comments:

Amy Georgina said...

Oh god, they look good, I haven't eaten anything yet today (it's 12:30 here) and they're are making my mouth water!!

WeeSally said...

hehe Every time I read your blog it makes me giggle, you have become such a wee wifey. So cute.

Fawn and Flower said...

Ha, you're so cute. This post made me feel guilty... my mom bought two huge bags of chocolate and white chocolate pieces for me so that I could go on a cookie-baking rampage, but I accidentally, over a period of only two days, ate all of them. ALL of them?! Ah! Yours look lovely though, cookies are the best :)