Not much else going on here. The clocks went forward and the weather was shitty today. We all sorta forgot it was Mothers Day (UK) but I specifically said that I'm sticking with the UK one, because I am English. Eff the American one whenever that is, and the US Fathers Day is the same as the UK one, so my theory is to stick with what I know, rather than be greedy and take both because for Patrick it doesn't change!
This is the most boring post I've written in a while, but hey, its less moany for a change. Ho hum. I'm boring and do nothing.
This is the most boring post I've written in a while, but hey, its less moany for a change. Ho hum. I'm boring and do nothing.








3 comments:
I forgot that UK mama's day is earlier! I love all the cards there, that say "Happy Mum's Day". So cute, haha. I wish we said that here. When I hear Americans say Mum though, it makes me roll my eyes.
happy belated mommy's day sweetie xxx
Thats girlies! Hope you had a nice day Coralene and Sam... I hope you were good to your mumsy dearest!
Post a Comment