Saturday, 5 June 2010

The wonderous Sam of Honest to Blog tagged me to answer these questions!

1) What super power do you wish you had?
Oh this one is tough. There are so many! Lots of people say flying, that would certainly save me a lot of money on airfare. But I do also like the idea of the regenerative healing factor, like Wolverine. The most useful would be telepathy and mind control though. I'd use my powers for good honest!

2) Who is your role model and why?
I don't think I have one. We should all be our own role models. Also I am thirty now. I think I'm too old for one.

3)If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
Right now, I would really like a job full stop! It is nice being at home with Addie but its wearing a bit thin now, especially living with my in-laws. I don't think there is such thing as the ideal job, because everyone has something about their job they don't like... whether they care to admit it or not hahah!

4)Zombies or Vampires?
Okay. Well, if this was a media related question... Vampires. But only because True Blood season 3 starts next week or so. In real life... zombies. It's bound to happen one day people! I think Patrick and I are well trained though in the art of zombie-ism. We've watched enough movies and read enough books etc to know how to cope. Also, we live in NH which is full of trees and forests and the gun laws here are really relaxed. We both already talked about what we'd do in an event of an outbreak and if we could kill each other if we were turned. Obviously we could. In a heartbeat.

5)What is your favorite kind of food?
Honestly, the worse it is for me, the better. I wish I liked healthy foods, but I blame my upbringing and various traumas and lots of other excuses that led me to eat the way I did and would like to still to this day. Damn you stomach ulcer. That is probably for the best though really. I miss good UK fish and chips. I like a good curry, either a masala or a madras. I like Chinese food too. I would happily just eat carbs for the rest of my life if I was single and not a mum. I'd also be one of those people still that moan about how fat they are as they ate a huge jacket potato covered in butter and drank a giant bottle of coca-cola still. I wish I had the metabolism of my brother, who can eat anything and not get fat... I think he has tapeworms that have tapeworms. Skinniness and long eyelashes are wasted on boys I tell you.

6)What did you want to be when you "grew up"?
Lots of things. A fashion designed, a translator, a police women. Lots of really random things. I was very fickle.

7)Best place in the world?
Iceland. America is pretty good too. As is London if you have money and have turned your arsehole sensor off (becaus it'll be going off constantly).

8)If you could start a band, what would you name it?
Nope, no idea I am afraid, it would depend on our music and how much of a say I had though because I would probably camp it up big time.


I think I'm supposed to write my own questions and tag people now... but I won't!

2 comments:

Sam said...

:)

I'm that fatty that whinges about being fat and eats junk :) x

Alex said...

I was too until I got my ulcer hahaha