Monday, 12 July 2010

Twishite

WHAT THE FUCK. SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE FUCK. WASTED TIME I WILL NEVER GET BACK.

1. Nothing happened at all
2. There was too much sighing, longingful stares between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattison, and occasionally that other one who never wore a shirt
3. Sex before marriage propaganda WHICH NEVER ENDED
4. There were girls wooping in the cinema around me at the sight of either the vampire one or the wolf one
5. NOTHING HAPPENED
6. The vampire one went to Florida with the miserable looking Kristen Stewart. FLORIDA! HE SAT IN A SUN PORCH. IN FLORIDA. Look, I get its cloudy and overcast in Washington, and that vampires twinkle all gayly in the sunlight in Mormon propaganda, but really, Florida? That is one terrible vampire 'thing' you want done properly.
7. Marry me! Change me! Have sex with me? Marry me! No! I must wait! Longingful stare.

Dramatic pause.

Anyone who liked that movie or the whole thing is an idiot. There. I said it. And if you disagree with me you are an even bigger idiot. THE WORST THING is that BOTH Kristina and I wanted to go see Predators with the boys, but thought the other one wanted to see it, so just went along with it. Apparently Predators was pretty good. I kept on looking over to Kristina when something stupid happened in the film (which happened A LOT).

I'm so angry.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Haha I love you :)

So wonderful to see someone NOT be arsefucking eclipse on their blog at the mo :)

Xxx

Amy Georgina said...

Amen to that Sista, what a load of horsecrap. It makes my sister an idiot but hey, what's new?