Sunday, 5 September 2010

Boston Tattoo Convention 2010

Had a great time... literally went in, said hi to our friends at Hobo's/Congress Street in Portsmouth and then went to see Jay Cavna and got this awesome new tattoo:



It is on the top of my thigh just above my knee on the inside. I wasn't looking forward to it, as I haven't been tattooed at a convention before and was expecting it to kill after Adam tattooed above my knee last Labor weekend and I thought I was going to die. Also I've had a rough few days with my stomach and was due on etc, so I didn't want to have to sit there for X amount of time and pretend to be tough and not cry like a girl... but oh my goodness it really was a breeze. Last time must have been a fluke. Jay Cavna is a great tattooist and a great guy. And randomly, the guy working his booth with him was this guy called Jeff that is friends with some people I know in the UK, which was fun to chat and reminisce.

After I got tattooed we left, as it was a full of random douches. And they said no strollers on the website so we didn't bring one and Addie was turning into a disaster.

Will update more later... and hopefully put some less shiney pictures of my lovely new tengu picture!

No comments: