Monday, 27 September 2010

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

This is a good one. I actually have an album that is appropriate for ALL of those emotions. If you haven't heard it, you should check it out. I love NIN and I know a lot of people either do and you should all love it. And if you don't like NIN, you should give it a chance.

So ladies and gentlemen. I give you STILL by NIN. This album was introduced to me y my friend Anthony and saw me through a lot of dark times. I cried to it, I chilled out to it, I fell asleep to it. It is great. Honestly. A studio rework album and is just beee-yoooot-iful.

I can't find a video for the one I want, so instead have this one:


My other go-to band is Abba. Easily my most favourite band ever. Ever ever ever.

A good band for happy, hyped is Gogol Bordello... but I don't like the latest album so much.

1 comment:

Amy Georgina said...

I saw an Abba tribute band at the gay wedding at the weekend, they were quite good, they even put on Swedish accents and everything!