Monday, 27 September 2010

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

Well I had a bunch of blogs and when I stopped being on Suicide Girls, I still wanted to carry on blogging and along came Blogger. I'm sticking with it, even though everyone gave up and went to Wordpress and Tumblr or whatever the other things are called.

In other news, Patrick and I went to see an apartment today in Brighton and it was AWESOME. It was a great price, near the T, heat and hot water included. We just need to pay a little gas for the stove and electricity. No parking, but parking on street. We could pay extra for a space though. There is a park and a Whole foods nearby as well. The only drawback is that we are the second person who has said that they wanted it. The couple in there at the moment were so so so nice. They gave us a great tour and explained that they are looking to get out of their contract as they just bought a house and we'd take over their lease, and then in July we could start up with a year lease. It would all be above board though, and through the housing committee that own the building. Fingers crossed, because this is the second apartment that I've seen that I really liked and it is a bit soul destroying to have them dangled in front of us and then taken away!

Whats new with you all?

1 comment:

Amy Georgina said...

Hope you get it chicken. With your recent spate of good luck, I'm sure you'll be totally good to go! Is there guest accommodation? ;)