Thursday, 23 September 2010

Day 6 - Favorite super hero and why

What a loaded question. I mean really. There are a bunch to chose from, who all have completely different traits. And depending on my mood, my choice would change. Sorry, but as nerd this is HARD.

In other news, we went to see an apartment today. Well, we saw some at the weekend and they were terrible. And the one we saw today was actually 2 apartments in the same building. The first I liked, the second I liked less, but the big poo poo drawback is that there is no definite parking. Just 5 spaces shared between 8 apartments. So we'll see. It is RIGHT by the commuter rail in a closer zone, so we'd save a bunch on that, and heat and hot water is included. The kitchen has been redone, but there is no fridge. There is loads of room, and a funky little balcony outside thing as well. But no yard. Meh. We'll see.

In other news I got an iPhone4 from work today. I am really not that fussed about it so far, as I spend a lot of time faffing on the laptop for work already, so this really makes not much difference, but it is still pretty nice of them and will make my support jobs much easier on my commute.

2 comments:

Fawn and Flower said...

You big nerd! :) I accidentally said Spiderman didn't count as a superhero when I made this post. I meant Batman and I've been pissed about it ever since but couldn't be bothered to correct it. So I'm telling you instead, because I figured that, if anybody, you probably caught it. Haha.

Yay iphone! We don't have them here but I just got a Samsung Fascinate and I love it. I mean too much, I can't put it down. I've gone app-crazy! I'm a total app-hole.

Oh PS text a pic of yourself to my # (you still have?) so I have a contact photo! :)

Fawn and Flower said...

Oh my gosh and I feel horrible but HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY! I was thinking about you on the day and then spaced mentioning it to you. I hope you guys had a wonderful day together!