A few pictures from our night at the inlaws are below. Had a great weekend, visiting with my inlaws. Was nice to see them, unfortunately things were as usual for them, which meant that things were good for us, but the drama llama came to town for someone else. I had Chinese food for the first time ages, and it still made me feel like death with my tablets... but it was delicious. As was the cake. Adam and Kristina came over too, as did Carrie and David and Carrie's son Michael. Was a nice weekend even though Patrick stayed up playing Modern Warfare or something until the wee hours on Friday night haha!
Addie got a ton more presents, some clothes and some cheap but awesome presents from Big Lots. We ran some errands today too, finally got a kettle, some cooling racks and some stuff for the house. I went to the Target in Nashua but couldn't find what I needed...namely for Christmas presents for the lovely peeps back in England. So I will take another trip this week whilst Patrick plays computer games hehe.
BUT we finally have an electric kettle! Yay! I had a cup of tea! How exciting. I cannot wait until my stomach gets better and I can have a cup of proper PG Tips and some toast. That my friends will be a great day.

Oh cool! Bath pan pipes. They aren't noisy or anything are they?
Mid second deafening blow from Adelaide.
Didn't take long to get very old very quick.










2 comments:
hehehe EXCELLENT photos :)
Genius! Her tutu is gorgeous! And do the bath pipes work, been meaning to get Scarlett some for AGES!
Post a Comment