Friday, 17 December 2010

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/

Every day I look at the BBC weather page. Specifically the "World Highlights" section, and wonder what each place is like and what it would like to live there. At the moment it is mostly the cold snowy places.

What would I do for a living? Would I be a stay at home mum and cook and do crafty things because it was too cold to go out? What would I wear? (I envisage a lot of jumpers and plaid and boots) Where would I live? Would Patrick do suitably rugged things?

One of the ones today, Prudhoe Bay, in Alaska, The longest day this year was almost 64 (give or take some minutes here or there) days long! Sixty four days! 20th May to 22nd July! Mad. The shortest was just over an hour. And the longest day was actually 55 days. Mad. I wonder how and if I would cope.

I think I have wanderlust again. I can't wait to go home on Tuesday! Weee!


My stomach hurts. I managed 2 weeks stomach issues free. Bollocks. Oh well. I just have to be good until then, so I can get a big bag of stomach tablets from my Dad.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Well it's snowing here and I'm stuck at home!

It's gonna suck we'll both be in the same country and we wont get to see each other!