Why did you create your blog?
Well I used to keep a blog on another site, but then I left. And I missed blogging and talking about myself in a narcissistic way... and 5 or so years later here we are.
What kind of blogs do you follow?
Some tattoo blogs, some other cool peoples' blogs, some friends glogs, and weirdly, some blogs of people I can't stand. WHY OH WHY DO I DO THIS? WHY CAN'T I UNFOLLOW THEM? WHY?
Favourite make-up brand?
Well, I don't really have much time to wear makeup anymore... but I really only wear Mac stuff, with the exception of Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat. Fancy huh?
Favourite clothing brand?
I don't really have one, but since moving I do wear a lot of Target and Old Navy stuff, because I am cheap.
Your indespensable make-up product?
TOUCHE ÉCLAT!!!
Your favourite colour?
This is a silly question. I'm 30, not 6.
Your perfume?
Alien by Thierry Mugler.
Your favourite film?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't know. It is a toss up between Das Boot and Dirty Dancing for the most part.
What country would you like to visit and why?
Too many to mention!
Prefer lying down or being on top?
Neither
If you could eat any animal in the world, what would it be?
Chicken, can't go wrong with chicken. Why mess with greatness?
Write the last question and answer it yourself:
Where and what do you think you'll be doing next year?
I'm in a poignant mood you see... looking ahead and looking forward to the UK in weee 20 odd days! Yay!
So yes, this time next year, I envisage most likely still in the Boston area with my husband and mental first born, maybe with a new job, maybe not, and hopefully preggers again!








No comments:
Post a Comment