Work is coming/came to an end. It almost went out on a bomb but yours truly saved the day. I swear that we wouldn't have been paid AT ALL had it not been for my nagging and temporary 'fix'. This is why I quit people. I am no where nearly qualified or paid enough to deal with that hassle. And, today, on a vacation day I am phoning and still sorting out crap. No more!
I got new glasses today. THEY ARE EPIC AND FANCY PANTS. I LOVE SEE EYEWEAR.
Oh! Also, we got our tax refund yesterday and I got paid today so for the first time ever looking at our accounts online, Patrick and I look financially fantastic. Not for long though, sigh.
The Colemans are here! So is my period! I am still eating nothing but cake and rubbish! I know I would feel better eating other things but I don't want to! Today Danielle and I went out on a little jaunt just us mums, whilst the boys stayed home and stayed with the girls and met a friend for lunch. My curtains arrived! All is well in our house!
I've been listening to a lot of Queen. Queen are easily on my top 5 list of bands. Probably in the top 3 actually. I had 'I Want to Break Free' and "It's a Kinda Magic" stuck in my head all week, so had them on LOOP in the office (the former being rather apt really).
I have decided at my funeral, when I die (obviously) I would really like my "final song" or whatever you call it to be "I Want to Break Free" because it is kinda funny in that context, but also, an AWESOME song. The musical bridge is just beeeyooooootiful. I love it. The video is obviously hilarious as well.
Here it is, for all your musical needs and wants: (that doesn't make sense I know)








4 comments:
They're doing this thing for Comic Relief called Let's Dance, they get a bunch of celebrities to dress up and and recreate famous dances and stuff. Usually a man in drag wins (Robert Webb doing Flashdance, Rufus Hound as Cheryl Cole, this year will probably be Russell Kane as Beyonce) but this year, they have KATIE PRICE doing Freddie Mercury. So she's like in drag, playing a man in drag. It was quite amusing because she'd stuck all this fake hair over and under her arms. You'll have to look it up....
umm excuse me, where are said fancy glasses?! I wanna see woman!
Gok Wan has a new glasses range in Specsavers and I want them ALL!
Ugh I know, Freddie Mercury was so cool. What a fabulous dude.
I love your glasses!! Did they have any that look like Sophia Patrillo glasses? That is my dream.
Amy: I remember lets dance from last year, that was hilarity!
sam: I will post a nice picture when i get them back from the opticians! I have to wait for a few days whilst they put my prescription in them.
Coralene: Do you mean the upside down nineties style GIANT ones? Because, if so, I do not think so.
Post a Comment