Tuesday, 15 February 2011

C30DPC - Day 8

What is in my fridge?

This is what is in my fridge. Don't worry about what most of it is, only know that the white box contained some cake. Adelaide doesn't eat those chocolate pot pudding things anymore because she had an allergic reaction (I think to one of the colourings, yellow 5 or 6) and got all red and blotchy where it touched her skin. Some bread, some yoghurt, some sauces, some milk, more milk, cous cous and some STRONGBOW!



And for posterity, here is the door stuff. All of which is minging, apart from the chocolate section. Vinegar, pickles, coffee and parmesan cheese? I'd rather blow a tramp thanks.

2 comments:

Sam said...

american bread must be all kinds of wrong if it needs to be kept in the fridge!

Alex said...

Out of all the bread I've tried in America, that particular loaf isn't bad... it is a sort of oaty bread, that is like a wholemeal. It doesn't smell as yeasty and horrible like the rest of the stuff!

Market basket french stick is nice though.