Saturday, 2 April 2011

Been a long time... we shouldn't have left you...

...Without a dope beat to step to.

So as usual I have slacked, but these almost two weeks have been mental busy with work, Adelaide, Patrick putting his back out, MY BIRTHDAY on the 25th of March (31!) and then Patrick's birthday as well 6 days later on the 31st. Someone left at work yesterday, so we had a team lunch, which was amazing.. well they left the office but are working remotely from now on in Philly.

I want to show you all this amazing teaser trailer. I get exposed to these things now at work, because of the kind of clients we have and the stuff we do.





Doesn't it look amazing and isn't the music INSANE? I can't wait to see it and also grab the soundtrack.

Not much to report for birthday stuff. We gave each other tattoo money IOU's had a lot of food and meals with friends. I am easily 10lbs heavier again. Urgh.

Addie is good, but so sassy. She does this very cute empathy thing and if she thinks you need cheering up or have a bump or bruise, she kisses it better, gives you a hug and rubs your back and goes "I help you you feel better?" in the cutest little voice. She also did a funny thing with mixing up the letters in fire truck and started running around going "WOO! I'm a tire fuck!" Um no, you are a fire truck. Please don't do that outside child...

Oh! Also, this week we balance transferred a credit card to a lower interest card and saved ourselves 10% APR! We will be paying a little more each month (by only $50) and have it paid off within 12 months. Amazing. They also were like you want an increase on your card limit, even though we just gave you one like last month? I'm sorry we can only increase it $5000 at a time. Uhhhh, we only need like an extra $700 to cover this balance we want to move and any transfer fee but thanks for asking!!!


2 comments:

Gwindylyn said...

That trailer looks amazing. I didn't know you were into stuff like that. My brother used to do crazy shit like that. Not as extreme but close.

Glad you had a good birthday!

Amy Georgina said...

I've nearly peed myself laughing at Addie - ah, the joy of toddlers! So funny! Scarlett does a proper Tony Blair impression with her hands at the minute, most odd!

Glad things are good for you guys at the minute x