Hello lords and ladies. I am back updating again. As usual, not much going on. Work, work work, ice hockey, hot weather, like insanely hot weather, and repeat. That and me trying on shorts, falling out with shorts and wanting to cry. DAMN YOU SUMMER WEATHER. DAMN YOU. I took a picture of me in the changing room, so you can see how horrid they look.

Okay, okay, they are pictures of sausages. Raw sausages. BUT YOU GET THE IDEA! Shorts at the moment are arse crack short. Slutty pussy cat dolls shorts. That or mumsy bermuda shorts. I want a nice in between, but nooooooooo!
Anyway, I don't have much else to say, other than all my brain is telling me right now is BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY. Damn you biological clock.








3 comments:
I'm sure you looked lovely! But yes, I feel ya on the shorts issue.
I havent worn any for about 6 years and have accepted I probably won't ever again. My bum DOES NOT want to hang out of tiny shorts, no siree!
Make another baby!!! :D
If you see any on a British site that you want posting over, let me know. Like work suitable shorts from New Look or whatever.
i always feel like huck finn in those damn bermuda length shorts. but sometimes you just gotta...
xoxo
http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment