Today I decided that I have to leave where I am working. After phoning in my hours I thought about it some more and realised that yeah, I have to go, as I was having a horrid morning.
On my lunch I went to go and explain to Nicola and she really understood where I was coming from. When I got back she had phoned the HR dude and he was cool about it, he was deserpate for me not to leave cos I was doing such an excellent job. Thats the first time he's even said anything like that. Infact once I knew I was leaving it was all a bit more fun. They were really appreciative of what I had done, and even the HR head started talking to me and not about cricket. I'll be glad to get out of that little office. I was feeling so isolated, not talking to anyone else was really lonely. It's such a big company as well, I thought I might have met some people.
Hopefully when I go pick up my cheque tomorrow Nicola might have something good for me workwise. I feel really bad, but she was totally cool about it. I mean if it was a job I had sorted out myself I would have left, and agencies want to help people out as well on both sides of recruitment.
Today was a glorious day weather wise. Im still skint and waiting for this cheque to show up... I mean I have a reciept for it, so I know I can chase them about it. Maybe I can see if Nicola can check if its been cashed yet?
Hmmm.
Meh. Feel a bit shit. I hope the weekend brings good things.
Thursday, 8 September 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Hi, Im a chilean artist, i read your blog is especial, sorry for my bad english, visit my blog is... protzpintor.blogspot.com
Bye.
hello!
I looked at your blog but I dont speak Chilean/Spanish/a language that I don't I know!
Hello though :)
Post a Comment