
Following the untimely demise of Monty not so long ago I have noticed our small community of cats have been shifting the power balance. Without his manly ways, the girls are starting to squabble. Toots got annoyed with me when I fed Black/Mog the cat that lives in the boat round in the field. She's like a black Vegas; all big and cat sized and squeaks. I'm slowly getting her to trust me though. Hehe although Toots doesn't like that I tried to coax her into our house. Stumpy the rude miserable hard done by cat from the rich family next door hasn't been about, maybe the family are showing it some attention? Floyd and Pink are in the flat, and belong to Mari, they are nice enough but winding Pat up, who is looking after them while Mari is on holiday with her man Pie. Leave outside I say, they'll come and moan when they want in!
The cat in the picture is Tiger, my cousins cat, who is sister to Smokey. I love all the cats equally, but not Stumpy. She's naaasty. None of them smell as bad as Robot though and don't have a bum fetish








No comments:
Post a Comment