It's slowly turning into a farse.
How can 450 quid vanish? I went to the bank again today at lunch and sat there nearly in tears saying that if the money wasn't in my account tomorrow as promised I do not know what I will do. Other than cry. I can't believe it.
The girl I spoke to, someone else, who in the end got Clair to help me again, went upstairs to check the processing lady who 'deals' with stuff like this. But she was on lunch so she promised me she'd call me at work, WHICH SHE NEVER DID afterall.
I ws told by tomorrow, worst case scenario. Its a week tomorrow since I cried to them the first time. And a whole 2 weeks since I paid it in. I would like that money sometime soon. Partly as I am doing shitty wage jobs at the minute.
Maybe I will write a letter to the manager. Mind you, he probably might not get it, it might be given to someone else to read or get 'lost in their holding accounts'.
Bastards.
I am in a good mood today, just really hyper sensitive. I'm bored of being stressed, and if it wasn't for the job thing, see the previous post, and the bank, see ALL my posts, then I would be find and not burst into tears every two seconds.
Also today, there was the battle of britain airdisplay. I was on the roof with the rest of work looking at some planes. I saw a harrier, that the thing that goes up and down yeah? Aaaand some other little planes loop the loop. Missed the Red Arrows though, bloody work.
Thursday, 15 September 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Managers can either simplify things or drastically complicate them. Good luck.
Post a Comment