I'm so tired and crabby. I know lot of it is hormonal but also its this stupid 4 day temp thing I have with Standard Charter. The filing is SOOOOOOO MUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH. It really hurts concentrating that long all day. Also I realised I don't know my alphabet so well as I had thought. Hmm.
Another agency has got me permenant job, on the same money as the thing I'd be doing next week with XL, but it's not in a call centre. Hurrah!
Now I have to tell XL but I think they made me sign a contract so I am kinda fucked. But I am bored of temping, well not bored, just really tired. I want to get settled in a job, work my way up, learn the ropes, make friends and not be so lonely at lunchtime. Also my money has slowly been going down with XL and now I don't earn enough to pay the rent so something has to be done!
And, the other agenc pay it straight into my account! No more cheques, but saying that, it's done weekly, but a week late, to allow for payroll. IE, stuff I get THIS week, would be paid NEXT friday.
I stupidly signed something today at XL meaning that I might be tied to this stupid SC job, even though tis not permenant and still could be as lame as the current one. But then the job I could be starting could be as lame. As a general rule, Banking is lame. I don't just say that as I am broke, and Barclays lost my cheque, but the work goes right over my head. It's all maths maths maths! Trust work is much more fun and I like looking through the notes and seeing all the oddballs (well rich oddballs) who put random stuff into trust. I know its an entry level job, and its a chance for me to work my way up. Yay for me.
I'm just so tired and stressed. I feel bad for going on about it as I know Joshua is stressed too. He's anxious to hear about the job and I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope he gets it, mainly cos he seems to really want it, not just need the money. And its been drawn out for so long now, I'm going to be angry with the company if he doesn't.
My hair is fucking me off too. It really is just a bloody nightmare. URGH grow already Stupid fucking mullet hair. I hate my hair. I can't even afford a hair cut, let alone a pair of work shoes.
That money had better appear into my account tomorrow or I am heading straight back into that bank to cry and shout. Its bad enough I have been kept waiting ONE, but I have to pay a lot of bills on friday, like the final gas and stuff which if i don't pay, they are going to take me to court.
I want something nice to happen. I know I am being whiney and annoying, but I'm fed up of stupid obstacles and struggles.
End rant. For now.
Wednesday, 14 September 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I really hope he gets it too!!
I know exactly what you mean about wanting something good to happen. You have made a big change though and big move, it's bound to take time!
Post a Comment